SUBJECT: POLICY ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679.
In compliance with the obligations under EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) and Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (so called Privacy Code), we hereby inform you that all data provided by you or collected by us in our relationship will be processed in accordance with the aforementioned EU Regulation and Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and in compliance with the rights and the obligations therein provided.
1. Data controller.
The Data Controller of your personal data is LANULFI S.r.l. whose data and contact information are indicated at the heading of this document.
2. Purposes of personal data processing.
All data will be processed exclusively for purposes of managing our contractual relationship and for administrative and accounting purposes and for accounting record provided by law.
3. Processing Modalities.
The data will be processed by persons authorised to the processing, within the limits of their respective competences and duties and properly instructed and trained in personal data security.
The data shall be processed on paper or in an electronic and/or automated form, including using telematics networks in accordance with the provisions of the article 32 of EU Regulation.
4. Provision of data.
We inform you that the provision of data is necessary to fulfil contractual services that are charged to our company and to fulfil contractual and legal obligations: any refusal to provide this data or non-agreement to the following processing, therefore, may determine the impossibility for us, in whole or in part, to execute the services requested and to fulfil legal obligations.
5. Disclosure of data.
The personal data will be communicated to our staff, formally charged of processing, properly instructed and trained in personal data security, within the limits of their respective competences and duties, as well as to all those public and private entities to which such disclosure is necessary for the proper fulfillment of the purposes set out in paragraph 2 or to fulfil legal obligations.
The data may be also communicated to external consultants who help us and to our insurance company in case of accident.
The data will not be otherwise disclosed or used for profiling.
6. Storage of data.
Personal data acquired are stored for the minimum period required by fiscal rules and, in any case, for the ordinary statute of limitation of possible claims against our company.
7. Rights of the data subject.
As data subject, you may exercise at any time the following rights:
- a) to request the confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data and to obtain access to the data and to information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients of data or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated and, where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored (article 15, point 1, (a), (b), (c) e (d) EU Regulation);
- b) to request and to obtain data rectification or the erasure of personal data (articles 16 e 17 EU Regulation);
- c) to request and to obtain restriction of processing (article 18 EU Regulation);
- d) to request and to obtain – when the processing is carried out by automated means – data portability, i.e. to receive the personal data from the controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance (article 20 EU Regulation);
- e) to oppose processing at any time (article 21 EU Regulation);
- f) to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal (article7, paragraph 3, EU Regulation);
- g) to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (article 51 EU Regulation);
You may exercise your rights via written request by mail to the address of hour registered office as indicated above or via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
Monticello Conte Otto, lì 04.02.2019